Learn more about the latest release of Nexus 5, including major enhancements for better mobile support.
We’re excited to announce that our release of Nexus 5 is available for download now on myBCDsoftware. New features include:
- A completely new mobile UI for a better user experience
- An updated layout that’s intuitive for users and has a modern look and feel
- A rich set of APIs to allow for further customization and integration with other technologies
Each of these improvements was designed to increase the usability of Nexus and ensure that users can access critical information quickly and securely from anywhere.
Find out more or download it now from mybcdsoftware.com.
Our Presto 7.1 release has many features that make mobile development easier and improve the look and feel of your Presto screens out of the box, including:
- More intuitive navigation with automatic detection and conversion of additional green screen elements into icons and buttons (i.e. page up/down, sign off and date fields)
- Display modes that allow users to preview screens on multiple mobile devices from within the Presto Designer
- Enhanced RPG Open Access functionality with support for some DDS field attributes such as colors
- The ability for Presto to run in a custom subsystem
Find out more or download it now from myBCDSoftware.