Catapult 7.7 is now available for download. This updated version of Catapult includes several dozen fixes and changes, mostly for issues reported by customers over the last few months.
You can find a complete list of fixes at our website, but highlights include:
- Added new spool file identifiers introduced in V5R2.
- Fixed a problem resequencing rules with very large numbers.
- Implemented enhanced searching for spool files from the console.
- Fixed a blank error message when a spool file fails to load (CPF3492).
- Fixed a problem that was causing the cache to get corrupted.
- Fixed a problem where a failure to load a rule would cause the poller to crash.
- Fixed a problem with the option to create separate emails.
- Fixed problems with corrupt console configurations.
- Moved the batch processing before document transformation, matching Catapult 6.
- Fixed some problems with improperly formed strings of multiple email addresses.
- The widths of columns in the main Console window will be retained between restarts.
- Added a new option for the Catapult Launchpad to start the Console automatically.
- Fixed some problems with splitting where pages would be missing.
- Fixed an inconsistency between version 6 and 7 with unassigned segments not being combined into a single email.
- Adjusted the trimming so that leading whitespace in User Data fields are retained.
If you are upgrading from version 6.x, use these instructions, which will guide you through setting up an upgrade test environment. If you are at any release of Catapult 7 you can use the much simpler Catapult 7.x to 7.7 upgrade instructions. Let us know if you need a myBCDSoftware.com login to access these guides.
If you have any questions about Catapult 7, or this update in particular, please get in touch!