This release includes the installation files for the latest version of Spool-Explorer. As a result, you’ll need to install Catapult with the new IBM i command XL_CATINST/CATINSTALL.
Key fixes and enhancements:
- The Poller Name (environment name) is now displayed in the Console title bar.
- More details are now included in the post-rule error-notification email.
- Resolved issue where the client re-connect was only making one attempt to reconnect to the IBM i.
- Resolved issue where the list of printers was loaded with each request group, delaying the print jobs.
- Resolved issue with the Poller checking the schedule when it didn’t need to.
- Resolved issue where, in some circumstances, extracted values used in a path were not escaped correctly.
Please keep in mind that we are able to provide full support for approximately the last three releases of Catapult. If you are running Catapult 7.8 or older, we recommend you make plans to upgrade as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about upgrading or the new features, please get in touch with Technical Support!