If you haven’t already registered for ZendCon (the global PHP conference taking place October 19-22 in Las Vegas), you still have a few days to save big on your registration!
From now until September 1st, save $300 with Zend’s early bird savings and BCD’s promo pricing. Take advantage of this offer by heading to ZendCon’s registration page. Select the early bird pricing option, then enter BCD’s promo code ZC15BCDC15 by clicking the text link above the green register button.
BCD and Zend will both be at ZendCon this October 19-22 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. This year’s conference will be bigger and better than ever with more sessions, more tutorials and more IBM i content (including a three-day track). We are also once again sponsoring the IBM i reception.
Our own Stephanie Rabbani will be presenting an introduction to Zend Framework 2. This session will provide an incredible opportunity to understand the advantages of this enterprise class framework from someone who really “gets” IBM i and PHP.
Stephanie will also present on how to select a particular PHP coding style. This session is ideal for programmers who are just getting into PHP or are ready to move beyond in-line scripts or procedural coding.
Other ZendCon Highlights
There are a few things you can’t forget when planning your adventure to ZendCon:
- Special performance track of PHP-on-IBM i with speakers like Alan Seiden, Jim Oberholtzer and more.
- A full day of pre-conference tutorials on IBM i topics like DB2 from Alan Seiden and Composer from Clark Everetts.
- Unravel the many mysteries of IBM i infrastructure with IBM Software Engineer and open-source guru Tony Cairns.
- The annual IBM i evening event is “THE” place to network with other IBM i folks in the vast expanse of ZendCon.
- Get PHP and Zend Server tips from the many members of the Zend team that implement and support PHP on IBM i, such as Mike Pavlak, Rod Flohr and Shlomo Vanunu, will be in the expo waiting to show off all kinds of PHP tips and Zend Server features.
- BCD will be at the expo and looking forward to meeting everyone from the IBM i community to talk about the latest WebSmart PHP features.
We hope to see you there!