This release includes the following enhancements:
- Added keyboard shortcuts to increase and decrease the font size in the editor (CTRL +/-)
- New demo library file called MU_DATEF simplifies date-based SQL queries
- Improved auto formatting of PHP array declarations
- Mass PDW generation now supports fixed format definitions
- You can now use Alt+D and Alt+U as hotkeys to control the search direction
If you have any questions about upgrading or the new features, please get in touch with Technical Support!
Please note that we’re able to provide full support for approximately the last three releases. If you’re still running WebSmart 10.0 or older, we recommend you make plans to upgrade as soon as possible.