Presto 6.0 is now available for download from our customer portal, myBCDsoftware.com, and our public website. This release includes improvements to the Presto OA rendering engine so it now displays a more useful out-of-the-box version of OA screens.
Presto’s RPG OA improvements:
- Screens include function keys
- Absolute positioning so elements appear in the same spot as your green screens
- Screens include text constants such as input field labels
- Hidden fields remain hidden
Other key new Presto 6 features:
- Flexibility to choose whether radio buttons and check boxes appear in a row or a list
- Support for CF## function key indicators with RPG OA
- New line key support
If you have any questions about upgrading or the new features, please contact Technical Support!
Please note that we’re able to provide full support for approximately the last three releases. If you’re still running Presto 5.1 or older, we recommend you make plans to upgrade as soon as possible.