Catapult 7.9 is now available for download. This version includes several features, improvements and fixes.
The feature you may find the most useful is a change we’ve made to the relationship between the Catapult Poller and the Exodus51 subsystem, which should allow you to schedule the Poller to start sooner after an IPL. Read more about this in Knowledge Base article 10466.
Another highly requested feature included in this version is an error notification email address at the rule level. This means you can now tune your notifications based on the specific purpose of your reports.
There are also a few other changes:
- A fix for an issue where Additional Files on a Network Poll using a wild card included the main file twice.
- New server trace code for better logging.
- Resolved a situation where the EZ-Pickin’s option to rename output didn’t work.
- Corrected a problem with split segment options being out of order.
- Corrected a problem where the Last Modified By value could be blank.
- Improved BCD Upload Express to make upload to the IBM i easier.
Please visit the Catapult Updates page to review the complete list of enhancements and fixes.