This version includes a number of fixes and enhancements, including:
- New single view of all the distribution rules that displays all of the rule parameters.
- New ECM default setting for how newly added documents should open, so they can be opened in a new window by default.
- Added the rule number to be displayed in the Distribution Rules portlet.
- Increased the size of the Welcome Message edit box in Site Settings.
- Increased the length of the DropDown Menu title to 25 characters from 16.
- Restored the option to browse the ECM to create a hyperlink in an ECM document.
- Resolved an issue where documents were not purged from all sites.
- Resolved an issue where an incorrect icon was set as the default for an ECM object.
- Resolved an issue where the application smurf was deleted when logging back into Nexus.
Please visit the Nexus Updates page to review the complete list of fixes and enhancements.
If you have any questions about upgrading or the new features, please get in touch with Technical Support!