This maintenance release includes the following key new features:
- WebSmart IDE now highlights matching parenthesis and braces.
- Added file-level repository extensions.
- New ILE rplstr option to control whether find and replace parameters should be trimmed.
- New ILE functions base64encode and base64decode let you work with base64 encoded data.
- Added secure and httponly parameters to ILE gensmurfid.
- The WebSmart PHP debugger settings have been added to the Options menu so it’s easier to configure for single or multi-users.
Please visit the WebSmart Updates page to review the full list of enhancements.
If you have any questions about upgrading or the new features, please get in touch with Technical Support!