Are you looking for a free alternative to SEU? You can now use WebSmart to edit and compile RPG source code. This makes WebSmart an even better all purpose editor!
You’ll be able to enjoy some of the editor benefits inherent in a client side IDE, such as:
- Color coding, more intuitive copy/paste, undo, find, MRU, etc.
- Double clicking procedures and subroutines from a list to position to them in the code
- Viewing the joblog and compile listing in new tabs in the IDE
- Stepping through your code in debug
- Smart tabbing – no need to open multiple emulator sessions
Don’t take our word for it – here’s some feedback from an early user:
“WebSmart’s RPG editor makes it much easier to code RPG programs. It’s convenient to view multiple programs at once, and to cut-and-paste from those programs. We are using the File Browser to open our QDDSSRC members, as well as QCLSRC members, so everything connected to a particular project can be opened at the same time. As they say, ‘I don’t know how we got along without it.'” – Cid Sugioka, Century Direct LLC
To get your free license key or to learn more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 986-0800.