This webinar is available for on-demand viewing in our customer portal, myBCDsoftware. It was presented live on February 6, 2013.
One of Presto’s key strengths and a critical aspect of how it works is that it automatically identifies screens, which saves you a lot of time. This is something you need to understand if you plan on customizing screens in Presto to ensure that Presto always applies your custom features to the correct screens.
You will learn how to:
– Configure auto panel detection settings
– Resolve possible panel identification conflicts
– Determine the impact of changes to your DDS
– Reattach customizations that appear ‘lost’
– Use panel identities to identify non-unique screens